En läsare kontaktade mig och gav mig en ganska lång berättelse om ett bedrövligt, ganska vanligt, svenskt liv, och jag kan aldrig råda enskilda utan måste svara generellt genom att plocka ihop vettigt material, och det brukar fungera:
Here are the seven steps that I practice on a daily basis, but especially when I’m walking through the fire of divine refinement:
- Feel the pain – allow yourself to feel angry, resentful, fearful and hurt. Yell, scream and cry if that’s what’s coming through. It’s your inner child needing a voice for his/her frustration and disappointment. If you don’t give children an opportunity to express their feelings – they find another way to act out, right? Your inner child will find a way to act out, as well, if not given a loving space to feel its feelings.
- Tell your story to people on a spiritual path who can be compassionate with your pain, but have the ability to take you past the story to your healing. No more Starbucks dates with your best friend to talk about what others did to you over, and over, and over again.
- Forgive, forgive and forgive. If you have to do a forgiveness process 50 times a day, do it. It doesn’t condone inappropriate behavior on the part of others; it heals your core wounds, allows you to release others from blame and transforms your story from victim to victory. Forgiveness sets you free.
- Make amends to the best of your ability for any part you’ve played in the situation. Yes, you can stop screaming – I know, I know. This is one of the most challenging steps there is, but it will take you where you want to go, my friend.
- Meditation – sit in the silence – not to get your problems solved, but from a realization that in the mind of God, there are no problems and that the good you are seeking is already complete. Meditation isn’t about making anything happen; it’s about coming into alignment with the good that is already happening.
- Affirmative prayer – Get clear about the reality and nature of God, and begin to pray from that recognition of your oneness with God. Affirming your freedom, peace of mind, divine and perfect order, harmony and inexhaustible love. Speak the word of truth for yourself, and have others support you in this way, as well.
- Surround yourself with love and support from family and friends. Exercise, eat healthy (Krispy Creams might not be the best thing for you right now, so treat yourself in a healthy way), and have as much fun as possible. Källa